Guys! We were wanting to continue another week of vacation, but BTS didn’t let it, unfortunately. Guys! We were wanting to continue another week of vacation, but BTS didn’t let it, unfortunately. BTS went into hiatus, so did we. And now we are comebacking together. They work and they want us to work too. But then guys, who were you missing the most? BTS or us? No need to answer, because it will hurt me. So let’s go to this wonderful comeback, which will be this ‘Shadow’ interlude. We already know it’s going to be from Yoongi. Everyone has been thirsty for a long time for something new from BTS! So, I hope our reaction is enough for you! – It is already different from ‘Seesaw’. – You don’t know, you don’t know… Calm down!
– Is not! – The special effects… – The lyrics… Are you paying attention to the lyrics?
– Yep! Let’s turn on the caption. These camera angles are SO cool! – He put the band on because he knows us!
– FOLKS! THAT HAIR WITH THAT BAND! BASTARD! Yoongi hates me. GO, GO! YOONGI! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING EVERYTHING TO ME! HE’S SINGING! AAAAAAAAAA FUCK! My goodness! I’m sweating! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING TO ME! – Can you imagine that in the headset? Him speaking right here.
– WOW… shhhhh… – These effects just like the old ones… – Yoongi, don’t look at me! Son of a bitch! – WHAT IS THAT? I already want to watch us trying to interpret the album. – My God!
– I want to… Damn, I’m sweating, guys! It’s hot! And when I get nervous, I sweat even more than I should. This part of the ending! Fuck you! What a perfect song! This is not just an interlude, it is a complete song. – True, sounds like an entire song.
– Each of the parties was a different shock! – Suddenly he sings, then he does what he’s used to, that quick rap… – Several things and you understand nothing.
– Then he whispers… Like, the song sounds like him. But it sounds like several versions of him together. I wanna see the lyrics, because like, it was paying attention to him or the lyrics. – I didn’t understand anything. Only parts in English.
– Me too. I think it’s about their fame. – We paused to read the lyrics, because when it’s MV it’s a lot of information and we can’t get both of them. – Especially when it’s rap…
– Either you see it, or you read it. Is very difficult! We took a look at the lyrics, just over the top. It’s basically the speech they’ve been talking about for a while. Namjoon also talked about in “Persona”. Which is this thing about idol life and normal life. Artist vs the average person. – They talk about this, and that’s what we interpreted.
– And they do the metaphor, where the shadow is the other person. In the end he says: “Yeah, I’m you, you’re me”. They are together. – It’s kind of him accepting that he’s Yoongi, but at the same time he’s Suga. And that’s fine.
– Yes… – And it’s scary! It has scared him several times.
– Yes! And that will continue giving fear. When you’re at the top, it’s very scary. You have a lot of responsibility. Too many people looking at you. You need to know how to separate from being THE worldwide famous artist… from being a normal person. Without this major spotlight. Now I’m in doubt about what will come, you know? Like, Boy With Luv is much easier, normal. Fake Love and IDOL are something they tried to do to demonstrate Suga’s speech. Because Yoongi says that all he wanted was to be someone people were proud to say they are fans of. Because you don’t have to be like, “Oh, you’re a BTS fan…”. People associate it with childish things and don’t take it seriously. We have a video talking about it. And he says he wants to make these people proud of being his fans. And I find it amazing. But now I’m in doubt about what the title will be. Because Boy With Luv did so much better than Fake Love and IDOL, which have lyrics that talk about something deeper… And it didn’t work out as well as DNA and Fake Love… – Which are brighter…
– Boy With Luv… – Yep! Boy With Luv. Which one did I say?
– Fake Love. But I think they never repeat, what they already did in the titles, you know? – They always try to bring something different.
– It’s always different. That’s true. Does not matter. Like if people want them to go one way, they go the other way. And that shows identity. But like, IDOL is colorful, full of nuances and yet it didn’t work out so well… Cmon, guys, of course everything they do is going to be super hit, because they’re BTS. But Boy With Luv did better than IDOL. IDOL and Airplane Part. 2’s lyrics are all about Shadow’s speech. And Persona, who was the intro of Boy With Luv. So, they came up with this concept, but they also made reference to the past. This is something they have done a lot in the last performances. They took old songs and sing them together with the new ones. We don’t know if they go this way, more nostalgic. Or if they’re going to talk about the duality of idol vs. the common person. – I’ll bet on the ballad!
– I don’t think the title will be ballad. – I want to risk it…
– But I’m always wrong… – Is my ballad coming now, Clara?
– My dream that the song will be a ballad. Spring Day doesn’t leave the charts. It isn’t possible that they will continue to be dumb and not release another ballad. – I’ll bet on the ballad! That’s it, I want to bet, I’ll bet.
– I won’t bet because I have no idea. – Clara, I’ve been asking for a ballad since before Fake Love. – Fake Love was released two years ago, and Thalles keeps asking for the ballad. – Next time I’ll at least have something to talk about. – Like, “guys, look, it’s not the ballad I wanted.” I already have something to talk about in the next video. – True! And maybe the title isn’t related to this speech, but maybe the album deals with it. – Probably.
– Yes, most likely. Leave your theories in the comments, which we will read and understand better. – Most of the time we look at the comments and it’s like, “Wow, true. How did we not think about that?” So you please subscribe to the channel and activate the bell because the coming months will be full of BTS. We will post A LOT about BTS! We’ll do all the reacts, don’t worry. We will also try to subtitle them all. BTS saw my schedule and said “damn, our schedule matches yours”. I will travel, but it will be on the days that they will not release anything. I will be here in all the videos. Give this video a thumbs up, because it has to reach other people. Check out our Patreon campaign below if you would like to help us and join our Telegram group with our fans. They were even theorizing a lot about BTS in the group. – Just theories over there…
– They are much smarter than me. – No, Clara, please. Everyone is smarter than us.
– Hahaha, humiliating me??? It’s okay. I said “us”. Thank god. It’s okay, a swear word a day I’m used to. Please follow us on all social networks. And thanks for watching this video. Look at our mailbox down bellow and send Map of the Soul: 7 to us, please! – No, send the DVD in Brazil.
– Wow, demanding …